CMP Trouble

daylightlimited

Found his Soulmate
Hello to whomever may read this, my trouble with CMP as best I understand it:

When I launch it for whatever I may be doing (adding third party CMPs ect.) it will launch, the right half loads up, and then it freeses indefinetly.

Can anyone suggest a way to fix this, I have a backlog of content to add, it might be worth adding to say that I have downloaded craptons of content so the file MUST be extremly large.

If I do ANYTHING, click/hit a key/open a window it turns all white and freeses, just more noticably, I had this a while ago, there was like, 1 file u had to delete, then it would work, I dont remember what tho...

If I do ANYTHING, click/hit a key/open a window it turns all white and freeses, just more noticably, I had this a while ago, there was like, 1 file u had to delete, then it would work, I dont remember what tho...
When it loads up click clear then close and re- load it that is what usually clears it for me

The file you were looking for is assets.tdx, but there are a lot of different views about whether deleting this makes the problem worse.

Try taking the assets.tdx and/or assets.bku files out of the Trainz directory and restart CMP. It may take a while to reload. By removing them and not deleting them, you can always replace them if something horribly goes wrong.

Same problem.. the above fixed it for me.....

Try taking the assets.tdx and/or assets.bku files out of the Trainz directory and restart CMP. It may take a while to reload. By removing them and not deleting them, you can always replace them if something horribly goes wrong.

I had the same problem. Doing the above fixed it for me. (just tranfer the assets.tdx & assets.bku to another part of your hard drive & open CMP.
It should then rebuild your contents database.
If you have downloaded heaps, it will take hours to rebuild.
Be patient.......
Cheers, Mac.

Last edited:
Back