Timber Ridge Line, 30 miles of fun

Missing KUID Help Please

149987:xxxx There is a few who's the auther and where can I get his content?
Tod has no idear what 43955:28013 is

Did you set it up for normal passengers instead of the western ones on puurpose of was that a mistake?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Last edited:
Just a short update for everyone.

Technically this route is complete, I am busy right now with school, work, and I am planning to produce a video for the actual release of the route. So stay tuned

Hi Klinger. I really enjoyed the vid, this is going to be one of those routes that I will never get bored when playing on.:D

Now THAT was an AWESOME video!!! :D Very well produced. I loved the continuous movement of the camera while following the trains. It had a very visceral feel to it. Not static at all. Music choice was very cool. And I liked how you linked your scene changes with the music. Especially at the end. Very cool :)

Got to love that video

Great work, agree about the music perfect. sure you in the right job. Video production looks like it suits you.

Tom

glad everyone enjoyed that, I spent some 3 weeks planning, filming, and editing the video (took me 7 hours to edit the individual scenes into a movie)

I always try to outdo my previous work

Should be able to get everything compiled and uploaded by the end of the week. I will be hosting all the non-DLS files on my mediafire account, and will put the link in the description (as well as on the forums)

Big part now is removing all the excess invisible track I used for filming

assuming the DLS will not fight me, should be ready for download next week

Its finished

Its on its way to the Download station, but for those of you who have waited for a long time, and would like to not wait for it on the DLS, I have uploaded a file containing the route and all the stuff I created just for the route to my media fire account!

I removed the file from Media Fire Temporarily. I left out the file for 361, so I am uploading a new pack (as well as the pack for the DLS version) with the file, will have it back up in an hour or so

Enjoy!!

For those of you who beta tested this route, just delete the route and basic settings session, and install the new files.

Last edited:
2 faulty items that won't fix !, please help

Flatcar #27 scenery and Gondola #509 scenery are both saying they can't find there mesh and when I look there is not one I can see. I know there only scenery and they don't make a difference to the session but that black screen does get anoying and I rather not turn it off and have layots that don't show it.

Thanks in advance

Tom

the Gondola is on Todd's site, and I think the flatcar is the idler coupler car that slugsmasher made for me, its on the DLS

if you download the route, they will download from the DLS

Otherwise, Search "End of the Line" on the DLS, they should pop up, there are 4 different ones, with different levels of rust, and collapse.

Those 2 cars

The problems is not downloading them, it the error I am getting from 2006 saying the mesh is missing in both of them ....

Tom

Klinger, I have the same problem--the two little 4-wheel D&RGW flatcars. Elvenor's, I believe, runnable versions are under D&RG Flatcar. No clue why the static versions don't show up.

Back