USA Pics

Sorry if it seemed that way. You kinda had to be there. :hehe:
(I didn't know it was possible to have inside jokes on forums!)

JRT_20101208_0000.jpg

ugh...why do i try. I can't build layouts worth anything. curse my rivet counting!! i've got to learn to do what i do best...FREELANCE!!!

Yes, same. The plant life is outstanding.:D

Here is an Amtrak Passing A BNSF Tank train W/ UP(5752) power headin' out of Needles, CA:)
trainz2010-12-0116-03-44-46.jpg

Yes, same. The plant life is outstanding.:D

Here is an Amtrak Passing A BNSF Tank train W/ UP(5752) power headin' out of Needles, CA:)

*snip snip*

Hey Maverick, just for the sake of knowing, I believe what you're referring to is what we call a "key train".. It's basically a train consisting of:
1)One or more loads of spent nuclear fuel (SNF) or high level radioactive waste (HLRW)
2)Five or more car loads of any combination of either hazmat shipments that require the phrase "Poison/Toxic-Inhalation Hazard")
3)Twenty or more car loads or intermodal portable tanks of hazmat.

So what kind of train was it?

Well, It wasnt really a session. but I had some GATX tank cars on the end of the UP engine. If you notice it is the same picture as my signautre. I felt like I should contribute. My TS2009 had something wrong with it so I had to uninstall it. yes but now I have TS2010 so I think its a new start for my routes.

Ok guys, I'm really being angry now. I'm going to stop making threads, stop posting, and keep my reskins private.

Good day.
One last screen
icon8.gif

Aww, come on. Don't do that. They're all just messing with ya. It's just the way they (we) are.

BTW, nice shots guys.

Aww, come on. Don't do that. They're all just messing with ya. It's just the way they (we) are.

BTW, nice shots guys.
Ok thanks:) ! I was just playing with all the stuff with the avatars to make screenshots because I still can't find a way to upload my pics.

Imageshack has yet to let me down. It allows re-sizing and you can upload several photos at a time. I tend to stick with 1 at a time because it's just easier that way.

Back