IZm30Dx.jpg

4eM37t6.jpg

wVJY5zw.jpg

OLgAJ1w.jpg

uRUPavv.jpg

n9d18XB.jpg

MVRVkyp.jpg

Cheers

[FONT=&quot]Amtrak Hiawatha train [/FONT]#334[FONT=&quot] passes UP's Jones Island LUB52 local in the Harbor View neighborhood on the south side of Milwaukee. Jul 25, 2022

[/FONT]

Here's something you don't see everyday, a double crew change at Whitt, you have L558 on the right, that works the ethanol plant south of Necedah, on the Valley Sub and after working the ethanol plant, they will head back to Wisconsin Rapids and tie up, and then on the left is C706, a coal train from Weston, WI. the crew will now take this train to the loop track at Necedah, and then head east to Adams and then onto Milwaukee and then head back out west from there.

Good Morning Javier,

Ques here, if I may, what is the name of these Mine Tracks, they look really nice........? :mop::p

Like that fresh looking Also Power your using here.....Well done Sir! :wave:

Hi Blue, the track is "TRS19 Trk Jarrah 3 Rusty (no balast)", kuid 2:661281:44215:1 included in TRS2019. Locomotives are DLS undecorated
RS3 reskin by me.
Thanks for your kind words gentelman. ;)

Trailer Train.

Adg3Za.jpg

I remember those Porky Pig trailer train trailers! Was cool finding them today on the download station. (first flat car behind the locamotives)

Back