USA Pics

38d3536c954c9393f8e2814502b92885.jpg

201aa59808a2d9ae6a198ecff64af7d6.jpg

b613c37f268593056c623671f8d353c3.jpg

3f96b1d9b0bf917896a74f242154d8b8.jpg

@ USSc1798 that's a great route. Where is it available?
And the WP F units? Are these your own creation? (I have not seen an F with the two headlights illuminated... ... )

@ USSc1798 that's a great route. Where is it available?
And the WP F units? Are these your own creation? (I have not seen an F with the two headlights illuminated... ... )

The route is my own creation. It has been sitting around on my hard drive for a while as I got bored with it and hoped to get back to it someday. The route is far from complete however.

Before anyone asks, yes, that is the Feather River Canyon.

The F units are not my own creation. They are available at projectwestern.weebly.com

Last edited:
Steve how far are you to completion of 819? and:
09c7504b592504fe70f1c9a6160c91a7.jpg

A Late 20th Century Limited on it's way to Chicago. The Mainline was undergoing repair, so it had to be re-routed through C&O Track

Steve how far are you to completion of 819? and:
[pic removed]

A Late 20th Century Limited on it's way to Chicago. The Mainline was undergoing repair, so it had to be re-routed through C&O Track
This screenshot won the wallpaper of the week award, as far as I'm concerned. Folks here at work wonder where I download these rail-fan "photographs"!

The route is my own creation. It has been sitting around on my hard drive for a while as I got bored with it and hoped to get back to it someday. The route is far from complete however.

Before anyone asks, yes, that is the Feather River Canyon.

The F units are not my own creation. They are available at projectwestern.weebly.com

Thanks, and thanks!

Also, thanks for the memories of the Keddie Wye, hadn't seen it for yonks and your route brought it back to mind, instantly!

Greetings from germany...well, not in the virtual world :) Thanks to my friend Ivansokolov for some of the car modifications you may spot here :D;)

Hello, greetings from Germany too :)
Nice Washington DC project and screens! Not long ago a brand new streetcar line has been opened in Washington DC and at the moment it ends right ontop of the streetbridge which passes over the tracks just indicated at your screens too. Do you plan to make that streetcar line part of your route as well? It would be nice but in the other hand also a lot of additional work. Therefore I would understand if you would concentrate your project to the Rail Road.

Your's TUME

@flusi737 amazing screenshots. How far have you gotten with this project?

@tume nice to see you posting in the forums (Other than screenshot-wise). How is life. Also, hello from the USA
:hehe:

@tume

Thanks! - I know the streetcar line, but there are a few facts here why i will not build that one :hehe:

-> I got Washington - New York to do, thats 330km and my main problem for now
-> There are no WAS Streetcars available for Trainz
-> IF one would rebuild that line, a whole lot of custom buildings would be needed. Washington has a lot of well known ones, you can't just use standard content for that...

@Trainz_12_fan_100

Also thanks to you :)

Felix :D

Back