USA Pics

How did you import the .rar file (the file of sierra railway #3)? I'm not sure and a point in the right direction would be most grateful.

TGM_2018_III

How did you import the .rar file (the file of sierra railway #3)? I'm not sure and a point in the right direction would be most grateful.

TGM_2018_III

You have to "unzip" the .rar file. You can do this with WinZip, 7-Zip, and a handful of other programs. Once unzipped, you will be able to access the regular CDPs inside, then you can install as normal.

-Ben

Great pictures chickenlover, the Santa Fe shot is thrilling!

mJjUgh.jpg

Fantastic shot escd84! I really enjoy watching your routes unfold every day! It's like watching a real life railroad unfold everyday, where every shot is different, every train is different, and each day is different. I must say that you are one of the best at capturing the true feel of railroading that I've seen! :)

1f132d39de55289cd84917539417efae.jpg

bc7c3a3917caa3f42f3b4c679368b21f.jpg

795bf2e3db89cd26bbf7f583e555307c.jpg

cdedeb29dc7646bf3b5f1f648f165eba.jpg

I thought there was something familiar about that top image. :) Glad to see that others are playing with my Corpus Christi route. Hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed building it.

Thanks, do what I do, merge someone else's work and modify it

John

I thought there was something familiar about that top image. :) Glad to see that others are playing with my Corpus Christi route. Hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed building it.

Great work! Yes it is your Corpus Christi route. I am modifying it some what, adding some industry on the north side.

John

Back