USA Pics

b65536187b033ab3ef89f4ae7de889e7.jpg

0342adaf366a976758245c0542d18e92.jpg

0ba07bf95cc3241c79e41e02971a89aa.jpg

Wow, now 80201 is impressing me.

cloakedghost275's UP GE 8500HP Gas Turbine units from 2007

diecastgalore's UP passenger cars which were updated in 2010 but date back earlier

jango's West From Denver v1.07 which was his first very large route and yet has most of the things that make TrainzItalia's routes famous

Like all the water in this shot moving.

and there are aliens!

I still have not gotten all the dependancies imported but the route looks lovely. What is really impressing me is how great the sounds are. The locomotive is impressively bass rumbling and the passsenger cars... I'm guessing it's JR's sounds but the rather hypnotic clickity-clak is gone. At low speed the rattling clatter is very fine but at high speed the wheels sing!

Very nice indeed!

Edit: Oh and the fps is staying around 60 although I have the settings fairly high!

Last edited:
normhart, you may have just sold me on trying TANE again

Since 80201 I am becoming more and more of a fan, I just got 80276 and it looks pretty good. It is somewhat difficult to find settings that I like and that give me good performance but it seems possible. There are still flaws but at least it is stable.

Importing older assets seems to be easier, although it may just due to me learning the tricks and techniques. Here are some more screenshots from the same session saved and then opened after upgrade to 80276.

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

Last edited:
Hi Norm,
future upgrade to TANE for Moffat route (West from Denver).....

Yes and boy am I looking forward to it! BTW I know that TrainzItalia has experimented with dual speed tracks, is there any chance that we might see something like this for the UP Routes? I know that your normal target era doesn't have much passenger traffic but I sure would like to see support for high speed passenger trains mixed with slower speed freight.

Denver is down there somewhere

Nearly there

Last edited:
I remember I used to sit and stare at pics from this route, but by the time I had scraped up the money (I was <10) it was gone. When the NG Rollins pass route came out, I snapped it up and converted it to SG, stunning. Sherman Hill, stunning. Donner Pass(Played it on a friends PC while visiting), stunning. Now all I am missing to complete my "Collection" is this route, and I can hardly wait! My only question, will there be a TS12 version? (T:ANE hates my PC, lol. but hopefully SP1 will somewhat fix that)

Anyway, here's to hoping this route (my fav from TI) will be just as stunning as I remember!

-Ben

I remember I used to sit and stare at pics from this route, but by the time I had scraped up the money (I was <10) it was gone. When the NG Rollins pass route came out, I snapped it up and converted it to SG, stunning. Sherman Hill, stunning. Donner Pass(Played it on a friends PC while visiting), stunning. Now all I am missing to complete my "Collection" is this route, and I can hardly wait! My only question, will there be a TS12 version? (T:ANE hates my PC, lol. but hopefully SP1 will somewhat fix that)

Anyway, here's to hoping this route (my fav from TI) will be just as stunning as I remember!

-Ben

Given that TrainzItalia has made a lot of routes since WfD first came out I think we can be assured that the TANE version of WfD will be... stunning. BTW so far as I know TI has committed to re-releasing all their payware routes for TANE. (and possibly some of their locomotives too)

Yes and boy am I looking forward to it! BTW I know that TrainzItalia has experimented with dual speed tracks, is there any chance that we might see something like this for the UP Routes? I know that your normal target era doesn't have much passenger traffic but I sure would like to see support for high speed passenger trains mixed with slower speed freight.

Denver is down there somewhere

Nearly there
That's one hecka nice pic btw.

Socal, that's one nice route.

Back