USA Pics

A Few More from the 8th Avenue Industrial

Thanks for the kind words, folks. Here are a few more pics from the 8th Avenue Industrial:

maxwerks_20121008_0001-1.jpg

maxwerks_20121008_0002.png

maxwerks_20121008_0003.png

maxwerks_20121008_0004.png

maxwerks_20121008_0005.png

maxwerks_20121008_0006.png

maxwerks_20121008_0007.png

maxwerks_20121008_0009.png

Reading & Northern's train QAJT works it's way "east" through East Mahanoy Jct on it's way to Jim Thorpe consisting of a SD50M, 4 loads of ballast for the northern division, and 5 loads of plastic for Trans-Western and Ametek. Sitting tied down on the Mount Carmel branch is the QAMC with a pair of SD38s and 17 loads of coal from Reading Anthracite, 3 empty fly ash cars from ISG Resources, and 5 more loads of coal out of Blaschak. On the QAJT's return trip toward Tamaqua it will combine with the QAMC and a fresh crew will hop on board and take the whole train to NS's Spring St Yard in Reading, PA operating as the QARG.

1eb78a5cef7b7403d5204ece57ec0793.jpg

Steve

Thanks. The SD38 is in the alpha/beta testing stage and is from JR which should be released along with the SD50 about when the route is released. However, I do not know if it will be payware or freeware. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply steve, Im a club car member with JR and the SD50 and route is the one they had in Beta at the moment. I must say they have done a great job with the custom scripts and the ability to be able to offline or shutdown on a consist.
Will be good when its fully released!

Cheers
David

Reading & Northern's train QAJT works it's way "east" through East Mahanoy Jct on it's way to Jim Thorpe consisting of a SD50M, 4 loads of ballast for the northern division, and 5 loads of plastic for Trans-Western and Ametek. Sitting tied down on the Mount Carmel branch is the QAMC with a pair of SD38s and 17 loads of coal from Reading Anthracite, 3 empty fly ash cars from ISG Resources, and 5 more loads of coal out of Blaschak. On the QAJT's return trip toward Tamaqua it will combine with the QAMC and a fresh crew will hop on board and take the whole train to NS's Spring St Yard in Reading, PA operating as the QARG.
Steve

Steve, that is a fantastic looking route. I only wish I could create a route that looks that realistic. Looking forward to trying it out when it's released.

Sincerely,

Dave

As light begins to fade... The QAJT has returned from Jim Thorpe and the doubling of the QAMC is complete. Before releasing the handbrakes on the inbound QAJT portion, the engineer charges the trainline just in case the automatic brake is needed to hold the train on the grade while the air pumps for the Class III air brake test that is needed.

2012b2b93121620cbcee8eff18894061.jpg

The trainmaster has also notified the crew that they will be stopping in Tamaqua to pick up 10 loads from the Greenwood Breaker before making the run for Reading.

Steve

Back