USA Pics

Here a some pics i made for ya guys. Havnt seen much RAFT activity have ya?

N5jzmmd.jpg

cKpoWSb.jpg

klkklrL.jpg

fbEnnUh.jpg

IzkVBya.jpg

oRGwVt8.jpg

@Ben: I spy a Magicland subway signal in one of your shots :hehe: Great work though! (Same to you Mr. Deadpool!)

-A :wave:

As light snow flies up here in Northeast Wiscosnin, it shows sign that winter is just around the corner, and fall just about gone....Today we catch the ELS 500 sitting at the Crivitz yard office as it waits for a crew to arrive and head east towards M&M land to switch out some storage cars

Great shots everybody!

@justin: I can't help but notice those orange and green cars on the right side of your first picture. It makes me feel great to know that somebody of your stature uses them.

CSX Z102 assembles its train on the stem of the Card Sound intermodal yard in Florida City, FL. This is part of a fictional agreement for trackage rights on the also (currently) fictional FEC's KWE as far as Florida City. This alleviates power issues for FEC for CSX to run coal to Turkey Point and IM to Card Sound, as well as creates a market. Z102 will terminate (in today's terms) in Tampa, FL / (future) in Winter Haven, FL.

5a391138f968afcf2f3d841253c6ab6b.jpg

ddeb188398f8b14098ce1626823e33bd.jpg

25113b8eb5239a62a0f5b9e00451bdec.jpg

Great pics as always everyone. Deadpool, you never cease to amaze me both with your route building and the artistic quality of your pictures.

Deadpool I hate to see someone forgetting that the one track ends in your last pic there is nothing to stop them

Back