USA Pics

You never fail to amaze with your work Kimo and i hate to be the guy that asks where the texture's and vege's come from so i'll wait till sum one else asks first LOL, Great work mate i have a ton of your pic's in a folder that i look at now and then for inspiration so keep up the great work.
Cheers Mick.:)

You never fail to amaze with your work Kimo and i hate to be the guy that asks where the texture's and vege's come from so i'll wait till sum one else asks first LOL, Great work mate i have a ton of your pic's in a folder that i look at now and then for inspiration so keep up the great work.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thank you, glad to be considered amazing among all the talent here. You can always ask me anything I show in my shots, I'm not one of those irritable types. The assets I used are:

DG Cliff Spline 14 Dark Brown Dirt Txt - dls
JVC Grass 95 - dls
JVC Grass windblown - built-in TANE
JVC Heather Mix - (I think this one is payware?)

The rest is all built-in TANE, just search Plant in surveyor objects, they are all in that section.

I'm slowly starting to get on board the TANE train.

Thank you, glad to be considered amazing among all the talent here. You can always ask me anything I show in my shots, I'm not one of those irritable types. The assets I used are:

DG Cliff Spline 14 Dark Brown Dirt Txt - dls
JVC Grass 95 - dls
JVC Grass windblown - built-in TANE
JVC Heather Mix - (I think this one is payware?)

The rest is all built-in TANE, just search Plant in surveyor objects, they are all in that section.

I'm slowly starting to get on board the TANE train.

the heather is retired payware I believe. Part of Jans lost collection

some time in 1975
slenderman8888_20170303_0001.jpg

Looking good all! When I saw that Leeferr uploaded his old payware content, I had to get the Big Emma because I had the perfect place for her. Thanks Leeferr!

Crossing over Evercane Road outside of Clewiston, is the USSC Bryant Turn, which heads from Bryant - Clewiston with approximately 40 cars of sugarcane each time. GP40-2 #503 is leader of this train. 1 of 6 GP40-2's that USSC owns.

38504c65bede94fb2b278ff7d651b64a.jpg

0915dbe968415a95f6fc523a72649f1b.jpg

I'm more than likely going to re-do the GP40 because I'm having issues with the numberboards. I'll add the LED lights on later when I feel happy with the skin.

Back