USA Pics

Source, please? Because everything I get with a quick google search says the F40PH comes with an EMD 16-645E3 engine, rated for 3000-3200 hp.

it's not unheard of for smaller railroads to implement what's known as "de-rating". This practice is widely used in the industrial world, from electronics to aviation to automobiles and locomotives. This could be to reduce emissions, prolong operational lifespan or some other economic reason. A simple example would be when I underclock/undervolt my Android tablet to achieve a longer battery life.

Anyway, here's some raw photos from a corporate shoot across the subdivision today. It appears Management is preparing for something big.. :eek:

4u5m.jpg

9k0z.jpg

fz7o.jpg

rruu.jpg

ubl1.jpg

Old West items from Kengreen on TPR, they look very good have lod so not too bad performance wise and aren't the box with textures you sometimes see.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxVnTmG7VmshaTl1VVh3bHQ4YVU/edit?usp=sharing

Cheerio John

I've "improved" that shot of the kengreen buildings with a loco in the frame since this is Trainz after all, a few more buildings are visible also.

As John said, you can get them on TPR.

Anyone know of rolling stock that is compatible with the era show, around the 1860s?

Cheers

Last edited:
Haha, those are good ones ATSF854. That poor engineer..

My last pic was supposed to promote something like "Friends of BNSF" or some publicity event of sorts. Jeremy pointed out that it's abit creepy, any suggestions to make it slightly less so? :eek:

Haha, those are good ones ATSF854. That poor engineer..

My last pic was supposed to promote something like "Friends of BNSF" or some publicity event of sorts. Jeremy pointed out that it's abit creepy, any suggestions to make it slightly less so? :eek:
Maybe some people with smiles? Some of them look a bit like zombies who want to eat your flesh. :eek:

Back