Queensland Digital Rail

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Queensland Digital Rail, I like that. Very original Mark.

I present to you as CEO of QDR, your very own 2100 in a special livery. Sort of a cross between the old blue and the Bronco livery.

I think this turned out ok, after a while driving it, it sort of grew on me.:)

QRD2103DA.jpg

QRD2103DB.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Col HA I want to discuss idea at xmas party you welcome to join as you a QR creator about time we "Classics" team up LOL! :p

It is a nice colour sceme Col I hate the Bronco rubbish!.......Bring back the "BLUE's"....................:p

Carpet Picture

When my father was working as a tudor driver out on the goonyella system (early 1990's) his office was at the control centre in Mackay.
in the foya of the building, there was a carpet picture of a triple-header 75 car coalie near sarina (south of mackay), the locos were the old blue 21's and 22's, at the time the picture was taken the 21's & 22's were brand new, the picture was about 15 metres long and you could see the whole train. When the new crappy bronco paint scheme came out they got rid of it, One day my father was going to the car to come home when he saw it in a skip, the only section that he could save was the front of it, all you can see is 1 & 1/2 locos. at the moment, it is glued to a bit of masonite board hanging in my shed.

About a month ago, my fathers old boss came round for a BBQ (he worked in the same building), we gave him a tour of the house, he allmost had a heart attack when he saw it.

Hurleyco.........:D

Back