Missing Content.

Mappak

I have just uninstalled Kaspersky security(license expired).When I went to Trainz 19 all my downloaded assets where gone as well as all routes I had built and was working on.
Trainz had gone back to minimum and even my purchased content was gone. I'm sure it cant be deleted but i don't know where to look for it or recover it. Not to worried about the downloaded items but
my routes where years in the making. Any help would be appreciated. Trainz is on build 117009.:'(

Thanks Mark.

- Try setting your userid again: Settings "MyTrainz".
- also, Check the path to your local data folder. "Trainz Settings" > "Install" > Local data folder. Is that path correct? (Or perhaps you don't know. I always move and rename mine to something clear and understandable like "TRS19-main-data" or such.) -

note: Default UserData Folder can be found in Users>[user-id]>AppData>Local>N3V Games>
(The folder may be "hidden" - you'll have to "show hidden files" in Folder Options View.)
Your userdata folder will start with "build" - In the game your "path to local data folder" needs to point to that folder.

Report back results...

Last edited:
OK sry about delay. First off thank you for trying to help. So I checked all you said above which was correct, however my data folder was moved to my D drive about 2 years ago, so it is not pointing in the right direction.
My problem is I don't know where the data is stored nor do I know how to search for it. Not sure if you can help with this?

Thanks Mark

OK sry about delay. First off thank you for trying to help. So I checked all you said above which was correct, however my data folder was moved to my D drive about 2 years ago, so it is not pointing in the right direction.
My problem is I don't know where the data is stored nor do I know how to search for it. Not sure if you can help with this?

Thanks Mark

In the launcher, Trainz Settings, Install, where it says Local Data Folder click the three dots at the end of the box that shows the location, that will open file Explorer, browse to wherever on your D drive you have your local folder and select the folder, Trainz should then update and "find" all your missing stuff.

In the launcher, Trainz Settings, Install, where it says Local Data Folder click the three dots at the end of the box that shows the location, that will open file Explorer, browse to wherever on your D drive you have your local folder and select the folder, Trainz should then update and "find" all your missing stuff.​

Malc

Problem is I don't know the D drive location of the folder.

Mark

All sorted. Found the file, changed the target, back to normal.

Thank you all for your input and help.

I will try to be more careful in the future.

Once again thank you for your help.

Mark

Back