TRAINZDOWNLOAD

When you open Trainz, a small popup should apear with 4 buttons, one is Manage Content, choose this. When it opens, on the top right filter box type the name of something you want to download, I would keep this short. Then on the left dropdown choose All Content, right click on an item you want to try, then choose Download.

This instruction is for a PC installations using TANE, TMR17, TRS19 and TRS22 assuming you are looking for free content. If some other applies, ie, you use a tablet, or you want Payware, please reply back with more details and someone here will help you out.

If you got this far and are getting an error, please post the error.

its the tyne and wear metro im trying to dl, i have regersterd everything and signed in, but everything shows in the content manager pop up but nothing seems to be fownloading the red banner at the bottom says check internet settings

its the tyne and wear metro im trying to dl, i have regersterd everything and signed in, but everything shows in the content manager pop up but nothing seems to be fownloading the red banner at the bottom says check internet settings

Red banner at the bottom? You are using TANE-Dlx, right?

In the event you are, make sure that Trainz is allowed through your firewall and that your antivirus isn't blocking the application.

trainz 06 for tyne and wear metro but would it workj in tame

You need to have TRS2006 registered in order to download in that version. This is why you can't download anything in TRS2006. To register TRS2006 you need to do 3 things:

1) Enter in CD-key/serial number in the program.
2) Go to My Trainz and enter in the CD-Key/Serial number there.
3) In Content Manager, you need to go into the settings and put in your username and password and maybe even your user ID, I seriously can't remember the details.

You can download the route into TANE but that will require some work to fix it up in order to make it work.

thanks for all the answers i have on steam, trainz 12

You need to contact N3V via the helpdesk and have them add TS12 to your account so that it appears on your timeline. Here's the link to the helpdesk: Trainz Support - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software (trainzportal.com)

You do need to ensure your TS12 has access through your firewall and with TS12, you also need to run as administrator. I don't know how to do that part within Steam, but I think you can do that by going to the \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TS12 (or whatever you called it), and setup the application there.

Right-click on TS12.exe and choose properties.

Click on the compatibility tab,

Choose Run as administrator.

When you run TS12, you'll get a prompt asking you to run the program. Click on yes and things should be fine.

Once you download the route in TS12, you can convert it without editing files and then you can bring the route into TANE if you want.

Load up the route.

Open for edit in Surveyor.

Move a tree to force a change.

This will now prompt you to save it. The route will be under your own ID.

You can then export this route using Content Manager by exporting your route to a CDP then importing that into TANE.

I'm glad I can help.

You need to contact N3V via the helpdesk and have them add TS12 to your account so that it appears on your timeline. Here's the link to the helpdesk: Trainz Support - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software (trainzportal.com)

You do need to ensure your TS12 has access through your firewall and with TS12, you also need to run as administrator. I don't know how to do that part within Steam, but I think you can do that by going to the \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TS12 (or whatever you called it), and setup the application there.

Right-click on TS12.exe and choose properties.

Click on the compatibility tab,

Choose Run as administrator.

When you run TS12, you'll get a prompt asking you to run the program. Click on yes and things should be fine.

Once you download the route in TS12, you can convert it without editing files and then you can bring the route into TANE if you want.

Load up the route.

Open for edit in Surveyor.

Move a tree to force a change.

This will now prompt you to save it. The route will be under your own ID.

You can then export this route using Content Manager by exporting your route to a CDP then importing that into TANE.

I'm glad I can help.

please tell me how to bypass firewall

please tell me how to bypass firewall

That's difficult because it depends upon what antivirus program you are using.

For Windows you need to change your security settings.
Click on Firewall and Network.
Choose add application through firewall.

You will need to then browse for the application within the program and check the boxes for public and private.

You also want to exclude these from antivirus scanning.

Click on Virus and Threat protection.

Then manage settings.

You then choose exclusions

Add remove exclusions

Click on + Add an exclusions

Add File.

You then browse for TS12.exe

If you are using another antivirus program, then the settings are totally different.

it just seems that if you were to give us more information about your situation, you would get a more direct answer.

To me I smell a fish, can't spell TANE

i have a lot in my content manager, so i have submitted a ticket to get the serials added to my username also my firewall is macafee

i have a lot in my content manager, so i have submitted a ticket to get the serials added to my username also my firewall is macafee

Contacting the helpdesk is the best thing to do regarding the serial number.

You'll have to go to the McAfee support website for assistance with the firewall and exclusions.

I agree with Christopher, a bit odd that someone with a username that includes Leet doesn't know how to get a program to work through a firewall. Seems like an attempt at social engineering.

Back