Renewed annual FCT

C_Blabsky

Just FYI, still having a blast with Trainz, although at a TRS19 Plat 4.6 Standard Shader level. Much thanks to all the content creators, forum posters and wiki-writers, and those hobbits in NZ who are lashing together lines of code.

qiDPapr.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the hooked on Trainz club. :)

I also use the standard level graphics even though my GTX3080 is quite capable of higher graphics. I prefer performance over eye candy and don't like the jellyfish guts on slopes caused by the PBR textures.

Thanks, John, you are one of the reasons I'm still an avid Trainzer. Without your and other's information on Wiki and the Forums, and the helpful responses to my questions, I would be unable to get very far down the tracks.

You're welcome. We laid down the tracks for you to follow. :)

What makes this program so addictive is there's so much that can be done with it. It's not just about driving trains it's like having a model railroad except in giant form

Right now, I'm rebuilding and renovating a route I started in TRS2004 back in January 2004. The laughable texturing, landscape, and track laying is being updated. What's amazing is how great this route looks even today. Now if I can get my AI to cooperate, I'll be happy.

Back