DLC and trainzstore in 22

steviez

retired railwayman
I understood when I took out a gold subscription to ts19/ts22 that ALL available DLC would be available for free as one of the offers for the membership. And yet when I go into content store not everything is free at all? I have ensured everything is granted in Trainz content vault and choose items? Have I got this wrong. Also as soon as I signed up for gold membership it updated my first class ticket to run from the signup date even though I had quite a bit of my original first class ticket still outstanding. can I get that back ?

When you are in the Content Store are you clinking on "Purchased" icon on top right of screen. If all or almost all don't say "Install" then there must be an issue with your account. Click "HelpDesk" at top of this forum page.

Edit: Also be sure to check Content Vault on your MyTrainz web page. For some reason, you must "accept" some payware before it shows in Content Store. This is leftover from when Gold first came out and you had a max amount of items you could select. It's not really applicable any longer as you have access to all items, but for some reason, the Content Vault hasn't gone away. Unless N3V can give a reason why, it seems totally unnecessary. Check it once a week or so for new items.

Last edited:
Thank you 1611mac but I have done all of that before even coming on here (apart from the help desk bit) That will be my next port of call.

Yeah.. you should have "Download" option on the button when viewing "Purchased" - Must be an issue with your account. Hopefully Help Desk will respond quickly. I've never had an issue with my Gold subscription and DLC downloads. Best...

Back