Schwaninger Land

HPL

Strange red shapes on some platforms:

xpn2gk.jpg

450fvb.jpg

grg8ql.jpg

Last edited:
In the Quick Drive session, the way those switches are set leads to a dead end (left); correct setting is on the right:

x6jta4.jpg

Quick Drive session: track profile shows distances in miles and speed in MPH; should be set in kilometers and KPH.

ah the Japanese wiggling tourist have that red helper
should have the "surveyor-only" tag maybe

the new passenger product is so nice, it would be best to remove all of these and just make (hidden) passenger stations there

Tried session ICE517, no exclamations and a smooth enjoyable drive
at Auringen station the passengers feet are in the platform, maybe 0.2m up?

Are there any camera's placed in this route> in some scenic places it would be nice

Seems the driver in the cabin of the ICE4 sits 20cm too low (looking from outside)

maybe as we have Auringen, the big station south east can be called Nimmerfehl
it has many unnamed platforms atm.

Last edited:
Floating platform and shrubs, and a red mark:

d96kg0.jpg

Another floating object:

e3ppgr.jpg

A floating house:

25g78t.jpg

Last edited:
In the Quick Drive session, running number is not set for "BR 232 DB Railion 1", and setting it forces to clone the session (it must be done by changing the name of the engine as "Vehicle Properties" only allows 8 characters whereas running number has 9: "232 XXX-X"). And why does this locomotive has a Russian cab?

ovj3ot.jpg

Last edited:
A flying milepost:

k2ju74.jpg

Another floating object (there are others like this one around):

6tqnyi.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

is it possible to find out when the issue of ICE 177 session will be resolved. Thanks.

Quick Drive session: level crossings don't close and their lights don't flash (this one as an example but all are concerned):

gn748f.jpg

Last edited:
I got as far running a quick test but nothing as extensive as you have done. I ran out of time here due to too many things going on and too many interruptions to concentrate.

I also got around the derailed consist by replacing it with another and reassigning the same driver to it by doing a quick edit of the session. What's interesting is wiggling the derailed consist doesn't fix the derailment but placing a new consist does. That didn't fix the problem, but it did allow me to drive it.

Check other routes for the visible passenger placement objects, or better yet find what they are and place them in a new route and see if they appear in driver. If they do, then there's something wrong with the asset and not TRS22.

First big thanks to HPL for his detailed testing, (that's how beta testing should be)
it is important, cause we are not supposed to change DLC content so it has to be good.

Today tried Session ICE564, again a very enjoyable smooth ride,
set at 17.00h so with big shadows, it shows how great Trainz can look

quite sure the driver cannot see anything on the track

hope this helps the scripter

Auringen Hbf, the ICE4 passenger car doors destination signs (nice feature btw)
show Auingen (the "r" is missing)

ofc. I met the asian wiggle crews on the red carpets (must be known issue by now)

Looks like the platforms are those made by me (including the destination boards), the red stripe should be invisible track with surveyor-only tag as it worked in previous versions.

Back