Survery 2.0 issues thread - is there one?

pfx

Hi,

I'm encountering a few issues with Surveyor 2.0 and I'm wondering if there is a thread for reporting these or if anyone else is experiencing the same problems? I've looked and haven't found one though maybe I'm not searching under the right terms.

I have three main problems, none of them world ending but they can be irritating.
  • Water is leaving gaps when alongside land
  • HD grid adjustments don't seem to work in some areas leading to the terrain spikes as seen on a 5m grid, even when using the smallest brush size
  • Some PBR textures delete others when applied to the routes, or cause strange blurring to adjacent PBR textures
If anyone can point me in the right direction or is also having the same issues, I'd be interested to know.

Thanks,
Innis

Some PBR textures delete others when applied to the routes, or cause strange blurring to adjacent PBR textures
This might be a result of running into the limit of how many textures can be applied on a single baseboard. Every new texture over the limit will remove one existing texture.

All three of those are known issues with the Trainz Plus version. The best place to see issues with Trainz Plus is in the Trainz Plus sub-forum listed at the top of this forum. There is a hard limit when using HD terrain of 16 textures per baseboard and apparently just 4 textures inside of a 5m grid square when using a brush smaller than 5m. The game removes the least used texture and blurs the adjacent textures to fill in when you try to apply a 17th texture to the baseboard.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't notice that thread. I'm just glad to discover my TRS22 isn't up the creek.

Cheers,
Innis

Back