I can't use Trainz Rail Simulator 2022

d_doll01

Banned
I forgot what the error was, but when I try to use TRS2022, there's an error that won't let me use the game. I tried changing the stream but that didn't work either. How do I get the game to open so I can use it?

You do understand that no one here is psychic and can read your mind. You have to supply a description of the program and the error in some detail.

Hi D_doll01
I have checked your account, and it is showing you still have an active TrainzPlus membership, and as such you will still have full access to TRS22.

In this case could you please try forcing a refresh in Trainz.

To do this, please click on 'Trainz Settings' on the launcher screen, then go to the 'MyTrainz' tab and click on your username, then click 'sign out'. Now close Trainz entirely, then re-open Trainz and re-enter your username and password into the MyTrainz tab of the Trainz Settings. Please keep in mind that your username and password are case sensitive.

Once you have done this, please try starting Trainz again.

If you still see this issue, then please submit a ticket to the helpdesk so that we can look into this further with you. You can submit a ticket by clicking on 'helpdesk' at the top of the forums, then sign in and then click on 'troubleshooter', then follow the prompts to submit a ticket (most options will take you to a submission form).

Regards

I didn't know that it had already expired. I think I will purchase the full copy when it comes out in March.
Wait, I will try this above

Back