Any 3ft gauge tie splines?

STLSF4003

I've been looking for something to represent a lifted 3ft gauge track alignment but all I've found are standard gauge splines.

Hello "STLSF4003" :
A spline of only sleepers or ties, without rails, with 3 feet track markings, maybe available at DLS in a few days or weeks, depending on the tests and the time of making the objects.
In short, it would be a large set of sleepers, rails, short sections of used track, and abandoned and unused track objects, for various track gauges with a build 3.7

3ft-914mm.jpg

1gMq2zX2

1gMq2zX2

Hello "STLSF4003" :
A spline of only sleepers or ties, without rails, with 3 feet track markings, maybe available at DLS in a few days or weeks, depending on the tests and the time of making the objects.
In short, it would be a large set of sleepers, rails, short sections of used track, and abandoned and unused track objects, for various track gauges with a build 3.7

3ft-914mm.jpg

1gMq2zX2

1gMq2zX2
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for these Frank! :)

Though from my perspective, the rail spacing looks a little too narrow for 3ft gauge. I guess I'll be able to get a better view of it when released.

Last edited:
They look really great Frank. 3ft gauge is my favorite NG. In fact it's the only NG I build in and I'm always on the lookout for more well made 3ft content. (loco's, rolling stock, industries, procedural track & scenery, etc). Many thanks...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back