Content Store errors

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
After making several attempts to download my purchased content via the Content Store and nearly always ending up with incomplete or corrupted packages. I gave up on it, deleted the mess and copied my known to be good packages across from my TRS19 SP4 install. I don't know if you're supposed to do that or not, but after doing the usual EDBR ceremony it all seems to have worked out Ok.

There was nothing wrong with my download speed and nothing else that's come through on our household broadband fibre connection lately has been showing up faulty. I was downloading the packages to a brand new 2Tb Seagate Green hard drive and while my ex lease CoolerMaster computer isn't the latest thing it's not lacking in adequate resources.

Has anyone else had problems with the Content Store with TRS22? - or have I just won the Special Snowflake award.

for reference only.... I did a new install with latest 22 beta and have downloaded every route in content store. All worked fine.

Interesting. I wonder if it was something to do with the local IP servers here in NZ.

I need good internet for my work so I do have perhaps higher download speeds than most (perhaps.) Ookla speed test shows my downloads at 473 Mbps (ping 16ms). My conntection is also Ethernet cable, not WiFI.

TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mtns Baker Crk to West Calgary (4906 MB according to store downloader) "package" took 3min 24sec to actually download/install in my SP5 beta.

Last edited:
I live out in the country and have fairly fast but occasionally intermittent internet. It took me a few tries to download the TRS22 beta. It would be nice if it could recover from the stray interruption for sure!

Back