interlocking tower path circuit block

Hi all
since update to sp2
All track circuit blocks are not showing in paths.
eit pguy
They are showing green in surveyor.
But not working in driver.
Luckily I had a backup of pre sp2
Change to that and they work fine.
Can any one help please
hope this makes sense

Matt

Last edited:
I'm running TANE, but have found TCBs to be incredibly sensitive to any changes. For example, you cannot simply move an insulator and have the detector still work. So the solution might, sad to say, be to delete the TCB detectors and insulators and then re-apply them.

Obviously, try replacing just one and see how it goes before embarking on mass destruction.

Hi
thanks I have found if I move the insulator past the entry signal for that path they now work.
But the set says they should be before the entry signal.

Hi

The EXIT signal needs to be within the section covered by the TCB otherwise the EIT won't be able to see it. I make extensive use of TCBs on just about every session that I work with and they work really well. I'm just creating a new session in Platinum SP2 so I don't know for certain that there aren't any issues with it but so far so good.

There seems to be an issue with bringing sessions into newer versions since Tane with trains unable to see such things as trackmarks but, as mentioned above, if they are deleted and replaced they then seem to work. I found it easier to create a new session in a newer version than to spend time trying to iron out all of the issues in the old one.

Regards

Brian

Back