Faulty Dependencies on Custom Route

DD1505

I was working on my route all day today and I reopen my game and it has reset the map. It still has all the scenery and track, but it is missing some features like stations and ground textures etc.

Note I did transfer a route from T:ANE SP3 to TS 2019 shortly after and downloaded a few things off of DLS. However the T:ANE route didn't work and it contained a file named bb 15000 that was grayed out. Trainz 2019 has a file named BB15000 (note the capitols). The T:ANE bb 15000 file was included in the T:ANE route. Once it downloaded it was noted as obsolete. Upon reopening my route (in particular this route) it has been completely ruined. I've never seen this happen to a route before nor have I found anything logged or mentioned in any help-desk or chat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Jackson

Image 1 - Original

Progress-shot-%231.jpg

Image 2 - Current
Error.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen that happen mostly in one particular route. Simply shutting the game down and reloading it fixed it, Wadalbavale route often does it. If that doesn't work the standard answer is do a DBR and if that doesn't work, a full (CTRL) DBR.

I've seen that happen mostly in one particular route. Simply shutting the game down and reloading it fixed it, Wadalbavale route often does it. If that doesn't work the standard answer is do a DBR and if that doesn't work, a full (CTRL) DBR.

Cheers for your help mate, however there seems to be no changes what so ever after both types of DBRs. I don't know how to back up the map but I'd like to try that next.

Back