How to find missing Dependencies?

brlowe

I have downloaded some routes from the DLS. A lot of them have missing dependencies. They are newer routes from 2020.
Is there an easy way to get them or do I need to just search each kuid?

Is there an easy way to get them
www.google.com

Check if the author has a topic here on the forum in which he/she lists the location of those dependencies or post in that announcement topic to ask for them.

But I suggest first opening the route and check if you even notice the missing dependencies. Don't waste an hour of your time, only to discover that you apparently missed a few trees and some building while the route worked and looked decent enough to play with.

Alternatively:
Delete the route and download something else. If the creator can't even bother to either use DLS-only stuff or list where you can find the dependencies, the route probably isn't worth it. Or at least not for me.

You could also Open for Edit in explorer and see if there is a readme.txt file or similar in there that tells you where to find dependencies that aren't on the DLS. There may be something in the Config.txt file too. look at the description and/or licence fields.

Back