Test track broken.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
Well it's not broken in the sense that it doesn't work, but there's an oddity here.

1) When I opened up Test track, I was presented with a long gone test route I had created. I don't know what the purpose was for the pile of track knotted in the middle, or why I made some raised terrain, but this appeared in the test track when I set up my simple test session. A 10 minute test with a 1.20 % grade.

2020-03-05 005427.jpg 2020-03-05 005010.jpg

Also not seen here. When I first opened started the test route, the route had part of a tram I had taken a look at on the original. The middle section of this tram, which was the only part loaded, was located a bit forward of where the locomotive is pictured. The tram teetered on the edge and derailed as it dropped off the slope!

2) Message regarding placing a steam consist has a typographical error in it. Delete is spelled incorrectly as delet.

I deliberately tried a steam locomotive to see if this was implemented and saw this message. The intent here was to see if placing steam was still not allowed and not to look for the spelling error.

Back