Razorback Dual?

hholdenaz

I'm only asking because although someone I asked thought they had it, it turned out they didn't. But anyway, due to the lack of dual-gauge routes in Trainz I'm trying to find a copy of Razorback Dual. Is there anybody out there who still has this route?

On a cd sent to be from the orginal site 4 files assets, map and 2 rolling stock, wont install into ts12 unless 2004 or 2006 installed

Sorry I did not spot his sooner
Tom

I'm only asking because although someone I asked thought they had it, it turned out they didn't. But anyway, due to the lack of dual-gauge routes in Trainz I'm trying to find a copy of Razorback Dual. Is there anybody out there who still has this route?

Just a passing query tdstead as I see you are a tram fan (!). Some years back someone produced a single-decker tram and think it was Australian and it was a maintenance tram. You wouldn't happen to know of it by any chan ce?

Equally I built the whole of the former Glasgow tram network closed in 1962 nearly 140 miles and I did have a picture of it on my site. www.glasgowtramsim.moonfruit.com

It is as you will see a giant project and years over getting it up for folk as the varied Glasgow trams are available on the DLS, . It's been sitting on my pc for ages and took off and on over two years to create and I walked every former line.

Been to that site for a long time watching progress, love your work a very hard project.

Tom

Back