which to buy?

fourteen

which should i buy Tane or train 2019?

i have a amd A8 board at 3.10 ghz
8 meg memory

Nvidia geforce gt730 board not sure on the memory on it.

which way should i go? thanks.

GT730 might work on Minimum settings on TANE, I wouldn't count on it though. Anything below x50 or xx50 from Nvidia is bottom end entry level card not really suitable for Games. A GT730 is likely to only have 2GB of memory, For TANE and TRS19 in reality you need at least 4GB and a modern card.

Best to see here http://www.trainzportal.com/blog/view/trs2019-hardware-requirements and user the Userbenchmark to see if it's remotely possible to work on TRS19 TANE would have similar requirements.

sadly can not afford a new card any time soon as still waiting to get tax check back yet. do belive the card has 8 meg of memory though. do belive the card has 8 meg of memeory though.

You may not be able to use many of the bells and whistles of TRS2019 with your current set-up but without them, T:ANE and TRS2019 have basically the same hardware requirements, hence if T:ANE will run, TRS2019 would run no worse. Admittedly TRS2019 is more expensive up front but you would future proof yourself for the next few years in respect of Trainz and hopefully fortune will be with you in respect of hardware soon. Peter

Bye the time i save enough money to upgrade to current stanards, trainz 2030 will be out which will need 2 cpu's and 4 vidio cards.

Back