several dlcs not installing

hiawathamr

DLC developer for Trainz
This happened before with Healesville, same problem that they don't want to download..

Freshly launched TRS19
Xsw5W5u.jpg

Few minutes later, no progress
GAGR8gj.jpg

Peace

As near as I can tell the routes and locomotives not installing are ones that are already installed on my computer. You might want to check that out to see if that is what is happening on your end.

As near as I can tell the routes and locomotives not installing are ones that are already installed on my computer. You might want to check that out to see if that is what is happening on your end.

That's exactly what I just noticed myself so your observations are correct.

Not sure how post #6 by Tony helps solve the problem. I read it but for me nothing of value for the specific problem where the "download" button is greyed out and content is still available for download. It appears that the DLC piece of TRS19 is still broken and needs further work.

Same on my end to except download is not grayed out. Push download and it sets for a minute then pops back up with the download button again. comes up every time I start TRS2019, pain in the but.

Some further information for you on this issue (as far as we know):
1. If you have a version of the content installed that does not match the currently available packages, the download prompt will appear. (e.g you have 45xxx installed and the new download is scxxx)
2. Although the packages are different, the content in the package is the same
3. Therefore you don't "need" to download the items
4. There is a fix in the next update for this.

Short answer - ignore the download prompts for now.

Back