TPR Depot Down

robin_hoods

TrainzDiag troubleshooter
Hi All TPR Depot is currently down this is due to the site being hacked.
It is being worked on and will be back soon I will let you all know once it is back online

Several large companies such as Amazon, Google, and Apple have been heavily relying on cloud infrastructure for their services for several years now. Any major outage can interrupt service for thousands, if not millions of users worldwide.

Amazon Alexa servers are presently down in many places all across the US and Mexico

People are locked out of their houses ... etc ...

12 hours ago San Diego 6pm
"somethings wrong" Can someone remind me how to turn the lights on again?

12 hours ago
kinda like being thrown back to 1967, but without the weird clothing. Still down in Michigan.

LoL :hehe:

I remember a time when you had to actually get up and walk across the room to answer your rotary phone, and you had absolutely no idea who was calling you ... And you had to physically remember and dial the phone numbers of everybody you knew :hehe:

The sky is falling (cascaderailroad puts on his tin foil hat, just in case)

https://www.google.com/search?q=tin...h=530#imgrc=zJd54wjbRs_6YM:&spf=1540386804140

Last edited:
I remember a time when you had to actually get up and walk across the room to answer your rotary phone, and you had absolutely no idea who was calling you ... And you had to physically remember and dial the phone numbers of everybody you knew :hehe:

Don't forgot when your Dad wanted to change one of the 6 channels on the TV (We had 6 anyway ).....he made YOU get up and do it.

Back