T:ANE Driver Numpad/Keypad Issues

Wolstenwibble

Hi there everyone :)

I'm having some trouble with an asset. So, the asset is the Frankfurt U5, filename 12UF-U525-01-A. When I put the vehicle into driver, I can't control the throttle. I'm very confused because I have exactly the same setup in my copy of TS2010, and that works fine. I imported the asset into T:ANE, numpad key 1,7,3,6 and 9 work but numpad 2 and 8 don't. Does anyone have any idea? Could it be related to the way T:ANE is set up? I know a lot has changed.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Jack

Hi Jack and welcome to the forums.

From what I remember, I had trouble driving these trams in TS12 as well so the problem has been around for sometime. I usually let the AI drive my trams while I either watch them or ride along, or go off and drive the accompanying freight service I have running at the same time.

I think there maybe updates to these trams, however. Go into content manager and search for the tram and then right-click and choose dependencies. The interior used for the tram will be listed.

To check for updates, right click and choose asset versions. Anything that is available for download will be darker-colored and say Available for download.

The other place to check is Trainzdepot.net at https://www.trainzdepot.net

Back