Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

A lot of scenes from The Blankower Kleinbahn, featuring some, IMHO, quite interesting freight cars .. Continued.

etOojt.jpg

5ZMA9R.jpg

YT2ITN.jpg

vOG2Vp.jpg

k5IZ0d.jpg

TVzEEY.jpg

uRhDhx.jpg

Regards Claus

A lot of scenes from The Blankower Kleinbahn, featuring some, IMHO, quite interesting freight cars .. Continued.

Regards Claus

Very interesting and nicely done (both, your screen shots and the wagons).

Where are they from?

Cheers,
Piere.

Hi Claus --

Very impressive screen shotz -- both the North American and the European. I sometimes think that all structure should have a winter snow skin, something that MSTS had many decades ago. In some ways MSTS was ahead of its time.

If I may, a question. Where did you get those out-of-gauge plate steel carriers? And are they animated for loading and unloading?

Phil

Thank you Piere and Phil, much appreciated :).

Both models are made/created by yuz6099 and located on the DLS.

The adapter car: <KUID2:517519:91009552:1>

The steel sheet transport car: <KUID2:517519:58353475:3>

TBH, I don't know if they are animated for loading and unloading.

Best regards Claus

I don't normally do payware, but I just couldn't resist the AN DL locomotives. They are exceptional. And on sale. Here is the most scruffy of the four in the package working one of the yards on The Rivercide (on the Download Station as "TRS19 - The Rivercide Railroad Co"):

Rivercide%20AN%20DL%2001.jpg

Rivercide%20AN%20DL%2002.jpg

Rivercide%20AN%20DL%2003.jpg

Rivercide%20AN%20DL%2004.jpg

Rivercide%20AN%20DL%2005.jpg

Phil

Hi Phil :),

Very nice scenes with the most scruffy one of the AN DL locomotives. Really great weathering :cool:.

Best regards Claus

Nice video Zsuda! And the appreciations at the end are especially well done. Can that be added to any BI3 industry, or does it take a specific one?

Back