Would someone know where I could find tracks that match up with the FFR junctions

RailFan500CA

Largely Inactive
Right now I am confused with gawpo50's FFR junctions... they are similar to andi06's JK "Pre-wired" junction sets... what I am trying to find is the tracks that match up with the FFR junctions... I did compare the SAM wood tracks... they were similar,but not quite the right ones... I would have no clue what would be the right one on the DLS... there is a lot of tracks on the DLS... and not all of them will match... so... any help?...

Right now I am confused with gawpo50's FFR junctions... they are similar to andi06's JK "Pre-wired" junction sets... what I am trying to find is the tracks that match up with the FFR junctions... I did compare the SAM wood tracks... they were similar,but not quite the right ones... I would have no clue what would be the right one on the DLS... there is a lot of tracks on the DLS... and not all of them will match... so... any help?...
You could clone your track and edit your track and re-name it slightly, and add the FFR track image to the track

Last edited:
Back