open for edit, faulty

HFAVery

On the Amtrak A B FUnit set I continue to have the same problem.... I continue to get the open for edit faulty error msg... I have fixed problems like this before, however on these units I'm lost?????????? PLEASE HELP

Have you tried using View Errors and Warnings? The faulty indication normally will not be checked by the game until the asset is committed or reverted.

Shane

Which Trainz ( I supect T:ANE as a lot of working assets became faulty after some times ) and show us the errors

it is, but what's weird is everything else works perfect... I have a monster of a gamming pc as well

Don't worry it's not about your configuration, if the game runs fine then all it content should too. What does the errors say ?

simply in the faulty category and the error is <open for edit, faulty>.. when I commit the asset that still shows up with the asset in the installed asset category..... when I dig deeper and open the <list dep> their is nothing in red.... When I try to revert to original nothing happens... That has fixed issues in the past.. usually the red corona is the problem, however in this one its not... The modified assets are what I am really talking about reverting

Firstly, see if it will let you submit or revert the asset, then you can use View Errors and Warnings to find out what is wrong with the asset itself (not the dependencies - that only applies if it says Faulty Dependencies).

Shane

Like shaneturner12 said see if it says "modified" or anything else and not "open for modification" then you righ-click and click on "view errors and warning" and then take a screenshot and upload it here

Back