Odd faulty content

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I was working on adding to a route I downloaded and got this faulty content error after saving the route. I have made dozens of little additions and have saved them with no errors before so I thought this was odd. Does anyone know how I can fix this, please? Thanks for your time, Danny
GnMeGdv.png

My first move would be to highlight each of the faulty assets in CM, right click on them all and select "Revert to Original". If that option is not selectable or it has no effect then my second option would be a DBR (or, if desperate) an EDBR.

It looks like maybe the string table is not set up correctly? These should not be tags, but be members of a string table like so:

(ignore the dots, they are used as blanks for spacing, as the forum seems to collapse everything)

string-table
{
br_class_47_blue-_silver_roof_1............"BR Class 47 blue- silver roof 1"
br_htv_coal_hopper_wagon_1.............."BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon 1"
br_htv_coal_hopper_wagon_2.............."BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon 2"
br_htv_coal_hopper_wagon_3.............."BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon 3"
br_htv_coal_hopper_wagon_4.............."BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon 4"
}

Delete them from the route and then run Delete Missing Assets. That will hopefully clear that up. I recommend a database repair too afterwards.

Deleting the asset references in the config.txt file won't do anything at all. This is a reference list only for searching and has nothing to do with what's contained in the data files.

Delete them from the route and then run Delete Missing Assets. That will hopefully clear that up. I recommend a database repair too afterwards.

Deleting the asset references in the config.txt file won't do anything at all. This is a reference list only for searching and has nothing to do with what's contained in the data files.
Worked like a champ, thank you!

Back