Dumb question but I can't active my first class tickets.

My current FCT runs out on the 16th. I have 3 FCT tickets that are "not active" and I can't get 1 of them actived. I click on the tickets and nothing happens.

My dumb question is How do I active them? I know it's got to be something simple but clicking on them doesn't do a thing. I've look around but didn't see any instruction on how to active one of my FCT tickets.

Searching this forum doesn't help because they all say to active my ticket but they never tell me how.

Right now I'm mad at myself because I know I'm going to be embarrassed when someone tell me how to do it.
O well it's not the first time I've been in this spot. :eek:

Dave

Thanks brucem56 I'll see how it works. With my luck I'll miss the last day and find it out when I try to download a big file and then have to wait a day to do it.

Funny I though you could overlap the days so you had no interruption in service.

Hopefully I'll remember how todo it next year.

Thanks again for your help.
Dave

I think the system was changed last year. After always overlapping tickets until last year I found that I couldn't activate last year's FCT. I submitted a Help Desk ticket and was inf,ormed that the system had been changed to ensure that people could not activate future tickets in error.
Use your phone or tablet to set a calendar reminder, I have to.

Ken

Back