Content error messages.

Craig72

Hi all, so I've downloaded the Hentis rail Class 43 HST & the BR Class 87, but get these error warnings.

Is there anyway I can solve them or will I have to upgrade?

Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz. (Class 43)

Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh. (Class 87)

Using Train sim 2010.

Thanks for any help.

They all seem to be warnings, not errors.

Unless the asset actually doesn’t work, I would not worry about them.
If the asset doesn’t work, it will most likely be the first of the two warnings or it will be a dependency with an actual error.

Last edited:
They all seem to be warnings, not errors.

You are right, they are warnings not errors. Sorry

Unless the asset actually doesn’t work, I would not worry about them.
If the asset doesn’t work, it will most likely be the first of the two warnings or it will be a dependency with an actual error.

None of the assests wrok in surveyor, they show up in red.

Last edited:
Hi Sailor Dan.

The warning/error message I get in Content Manager is

Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz.
And
Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh. (Class 87)

Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz. (class 43)

I've already posted the error/warning messages twice.

Class 87 KUID:(class 87) 343177:87000

Class 43 KUID2:36 705 100226 1
KUID: 36 705 200336 [NEw measurement trian]

Neither of these assets work/show in Trainz nor in the railyard.

Class 87 KUID:(class 87) 343177:87000

BR Class 87 Blue,<kuid:343177:87000> depends on BR Class 87 Blue,<kuid:2512:1873>. Neither of these locos has any error message in CM and both work correctly in TS2010, in game and in railyard. You may see a script error, but it does not prevent the loco from being displayed or used. If you are having problems with either of them then the first thing to do is to delete them and download them again from the DLS. If they still fail to display then you need to start looking for problems in their dependencies - a problem with the bogies or with the interior will sometimes stop a traincar from displaying. But it appears that Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz. has nothing to do with the problem.

I've already posted the error/warning messages twice.
You haven't posted any error messages.

If the aliased asset doesn't display any error messages in CM and if it works in railyard then it is not the reason you can't see the loco. Warnings might indicate where to look for the fault but they do not stop the loco from working.

Sorry not posted for a while been unwell. (CKD).

I've deleted the problem assests are still not showing even reinstalled the game, but to no luck.:(

Back