Has N3V added TS2009,TS2010 & TS2012 Built-In Content to the DLS as yet?

meatloaf747

Spotter...
I've just been asked if N3V have as yet added all the TS2009, TS2010 & TS2012 Built-In Content to the DLS. I've told him to the best of my knowledge "No". Can someone else please confirm where or not it has been added.

If they haven't been added as yet, does anyone know when they might be added?

He's been b_tching to me/complaining that he has imported several routes from the TS2009 to TS2012 era into Tane SP2 which have a lot of missing content & missing dependencies that's not on the DLS. (also faulty content).

I recommended that he subscribe to; https://www.trainzkuidindex.com/ to try and find the missing content. Unfortunately he's too tight to spend $22 Kiwi dollars per annum to join, so I've told him he'll just have to keep trying Google or other searches!!!

Thankyou for your help.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Just a comment about this subject:
Having played around with the Trainz Simulator 12 for many years, I know that some dependencies made or modified for the product (not listed on the DLS) are shipped and embedded in the service pack 1 update to build 61388.
If you identify a faulty asset maybe it is best to report it to technical support for further attention.
I did read a comment on the Trainz forum that N3V would prefer you contact their support team rather than the third party developer (even though you know the author of the KUID ).
Members can also volunteer to fix them up, it is the only way to get the faulty assets updated.

Having played around with the Trainz Simulator 12 for many years, I know that some dependencies made or modified for the product (not listed on the DLS) are shipped and embedded in the service pack 1 update to build 61388.

Mike,

Thankyou for the reply. Unfortunately your reply doesn't address the question. Has N3V added all the TS2009, TS2010 & TS2012 Built-In Content to the DLS, so that anyone using routes or content that where used as "built-in content" (09, 10 &12) been put on the DLS, so that it's NOW available to Tane users...

Content built into a TS2012 service pack, isn't the same as content "added' to the DLS...

Cheers, Mac...

Hi Mac
All content from TS2009/TS2010, excluding the routes that were new in TS2010, and content that was included in Trainz Simulator 12 will be on the Download Station.

The same applies for TS12; all content excluding the routes that were in TS12 and content that was included in TANE from TS12 should be on the Download Station.

If a specific item (or items) from TS12 or TS2010 that are not in TANE are missing from the DLS, then please contact the helpdesk to let us know. Note it may take a little time for it to be processed.

Not all the built in content from TS12 is on the DLS. Some of the items from the Russian route are missing - specifically the level crossings "rup".

John, Vern & Zec, thankyou for your replies. I will let him know. Hopefully know, I'm going to hear less moaning from him, re; missing content.

Cheers, Mac...

Back