John Deere Manufacturer?

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
Somewhere on some route I have or had there is a fairly extensive John Deere factory. But I can't find it :confused: Any suggestions?

TIA

Could it have been a factory made from one or more DLS/built in factory or building assets with one of several John Deere signs from the DLS placed out the front?

Could it have been a factory made from one or more DLS/built in factory or building assets with one of several John Deere signs from the DLS placed out the front?

Oh yes. That is one of the reasons I can't track it down. It was a large facility with several generic factory buildings. As I remember it didn't have any signs but it did have a large number of JD products in the surrounding lots. It had one or two off loading tracks for steel etc and one or two loading tracks for finished products. I can not remember if it was interactive on any level.

Edit: Apparently not interactive since I checked for routes with dependants of JD commodities and came up with only a few and they all had dealerships, not manufacturing. I am almost positive it was a northeastern route but checking <kuid2:404894:100128:18> GTW South East Michigan Lines BETA and <kuid:682163:100691> Nickel Plate Road High Speed Mainline didn't have it although both would be good candidates to add such a thing in. :D

Last edited:
No although that really is nice. The basic idea is the same, I'm beginning to think I imagined the whole thing, sometimes I daydream about things to create in trainz and maybe I just dreamed the JD factory up and put in so much detail that I've fooled myself.

Never-the-less, you have given me an idea for my next project, a set of John Deere tractor non-environmental textures for message popups.

Back