Can someone please explain

Roy3b3

Following the recent TANE HF1 update, I have now noticed five of my routes and sessions showing <kuid2:185479:60001:2> EW-Time and weather change as faulty.

I was able to delete it, but now it shows as a missing dependency, which I am unable to remove in the usual way. It can be downloaded again but creates a 'fault'.

I understand it is a script, however I don't recall sighting it on any session rules or commands. I have never used any change of weather or time in setting up any sessions. So how did it land in a few of my routes in the first place?

Is it part of another asset that I may have inadvertently installed or maybe part of a built-in asset?

Does anyone have any knowledge on it's use, because I have no problems with my other routes without it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Roy

It is not installed on my system so I would assume that it was downloaded as part of an asset you installed.

It is available from the DLS so I downloaded and installed it. It also shows as faulty with a warning about an obsolete build number and a texture file error. It uses the older .texture image file format and not the more recent texture.txt file format. Perhaps you might try using PEVsoft's texture conversion file to see if that corrects the error.

It is not installed on my system so I would assume that it was downloaded as part of an asset you installed.

It is available from the DLS so I downloaded and installed it. It also shows as faulty with a warning about an obsolete build number and a texture file error. It uses the older .texture image file format and not the more recent texture.txt file format. Perhaps you might try using PEVsoft's texture conversion file to see if that corrects the error.

Thanks mate for your feedback.

I may have answered my own question. I opened TS12 Content Manager and there was <kuid2:185479:60001:2> EW-Time and weather listed ready for downloading.

The following text profiles what I anticipated. It's 8 years old and doesn't appear in the Driver Commands any more.

Changing the time and the weather in the driver mode. Can be called up in the driver command / driver command menu after integration. Update for TS2009.

My best bet would be to delete it where possible.

Cheers,
Roy
Changing the time and the weather in the driver mode. Can be called up in the driver command / driver command menu after integration. Update for TS2009.

Back