MyTrainz Gallery

KenGreen

I'm trying to add a screenshot to the Gallery but cannot see where the Add Image button is. I don't need to sign in as MyTrainz says Welcome back KenGreen.
I am obviously doing something wrong but need pointing in the right direction by existing users of the Gallery.

Thanks

Ken

Open T:ANE and on the right hand end of the menu bar is an icon resembling a film strip called Capture Screenshot. Click on that and choose the Screenshot Review and Upload option. Peter

Thanks
I captured a screenshot in TS12 and placed it on the desktop ready to pick up with the Gallery. I'll try the TANE method now.

Ken

On the gallery page you should see five tabs below the main menu and above the screenshots. One of those tabs is "add media" click that one to get to the uploader. If there are only two tabs you need to login. I find that the gallery logs you out automatically much quicker than other parts of the Trainz website and have to login again on most visits.

In that case you need to login. The login button is on the right just above the screenshots where it says "Please login to fully use all of the Galleries features".

When I go into MyTrainz I have to log out so that I can re log in. It says welcome back, but still only shows two menu tabs.

Ken

Probably clicking on the wrong login thingie. It is confusing I have to agree.

Since a picture tells you more than a thousand words:

How-to-login-to-this-place.jpg

Yes having two logins on the same page is a problem even with my new glasses.

thanks

Ken

EDIT That works fine now I couldn't see the second log in until it was pointed out to me, thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you. I was also confused until you showed the second login. It was very difficult to see on the tablet I'm using at the moment.

Ray

Back