Otis, Ohio-A winter route

some more progress and more custom signals.
56411cdc61b828c7b717852f4362b794.jpg
ca65d504be9007fe21d85670e9f04ef6.jpg
5ec9a5ac3351cd544f246cdf57d70b05.jpg
c10c9bdffe3ae2c8e5fe87812bbb0f5d.jpg
dde4ec7e70ee768cb846bf0b39a853f2.jpg
33220179f9ace9895ae39488dd9b7a55.jpg

This route has a great realizium feel, and great scenery ... Brrrrrrrr :eek:

I think you got a drone for Christmas, and are posting real photos

Looks nice justin, that will be perfect for some NKP varnish. Love the car shots btw, I've done that up near buffalo. couple good places to do that, especially on Broadway St, just past the bridge over Union Road in Cheektowaga NY. There's a fire station there and they don't bother railfans hardly at all, plus a decent amount of paved parking area to get some good shots.

Hello,
doing a snowy winter layout is as hard as doing a summer layout - because snowy winter does not mean anything is simply "white".
As I want to create my routes and content usable for all seasons, I know how tricky it is and that compromises needs to be made.
As your screens indicates you are on a nice way! Keep up your good work.

Your's TUME

Hello,
doing a snowy winter layout is as hard as doing a summer layout - because snowy winter does not mean anything is simply "white".
As I want to create my routes and content usable for all seasons, I know how tricky it is and that compromises needs to be made.
As your screens indicates you are on a nice way! Keep up your good work.

Your's TUME
Thanks! Well said Tume, and great work on your routes by the way. I didn't create this with it being a year round route in mind simply because of the time involved making seasonal assets and finding suitable one's on the DLS. I however find that I like to model to the season. I started this before the holidays so I was in that spirit. It was a mild winter and that kind of killed my spirit but I still wanted to capture areas with heavy snow fall, and others (mainly the town of Monroeville, Oh-altered of course) to represent early spring thaw, lots of grey and browns.

Looks nice justin, that will be perfect for some NKP varnish. Love the car shots btw, I've done that up near buffalo. couple good places to do that, especially on Broadway St, just past the bridge over Union Road in Cheektowaga NY. There's a fire station there and they don't bother railfans hardly at all, plus a decent amount of paved parking area to get some good shots.

Thank you!

Back