Problem with InstantLoadLoco command

Gary_Evans

Still plays with Trainz
I have been attempting to use the driver command "InstantLoadLoco" kuid2:117290:1 to load a switchman on a yard switcher. The switchman gets installed at the correct Driver command point but the problem is the switchman I installed is standing on the shoulders of an unidentified man, thus two people get loaded not just the one I intended. I have tried moving the attachment point but the unidentified person moves to the same point so my switchman is always standing on his shoulders. I have tried using different switchmen created by at least four different creators but the same problem arises; switchman standing on somebody's shoulders. By the way, the same unidentified person always appears. I have tried loading the switchman using the properties question mark and I am able to load the switchman without the unidentified person. Only happens when I use the "InstantLoadLoco" command. I tried using Robin_Hoods "InstantLoadLoco" command kuid2:67585:1022:1 but the same problem occurs. Any suggestions as to how to fix the command?
I am working with Tane Build:84204

Gary

Hi Gary

Hope you are keeping OK. It's just a guess but locos usually have two queues, coal and water or diesel and sand, so perhaps this is why you get two people?

There is a driver command by elstoko kuid:368725:60011 "InstantLoad with a product from a queue specified by the user" on the DLS which should allow you to select just one queue. It certainly works well with selecting the correct product from multiple queues in rolling stock.

Regards

Brian

Back