The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

My massive 2-10-2 project. Gotta make the tenders for it though, and potentially a custom 2-8-2 and a new model of Sierra Railway #3. Im still not sure if im going to release it or not.

dcf8c604a56cebd664cda7020fbc9c04.jpg

Last edited:
Welp, I'm not a fan but could use it. I was gonna mention the Frisco Decapod, but since Approach Medium's livestream, it seems you won't be releasing it, am I wrong?

I may, I might. Idk tbh since K&L Trainz is making it now. Though the one i was doing was the russian decapod that was reconverted back to 4ft 8.5in and sent to the prr who then sold it to the frisco. So not an actual frisco decapod. We will see.

Well, when you finish it, excuse me, IF you choose to finish it, maybe yours would be as good as K&L's, except K&L's is coming with a consist as well as the water tender 1630 uses, we would have another freeware version and a payware version. I mean, look at how much models there are of 4449, 611, and 765!

I dont see why you guys are over reacting, I mean I can but ya. I personally think kltrainz is way better than my stuff. He wasnt wrong saying if I decide to finish it because im not a big fan of 1630.

Last edited:
Those 4-8-4's remind me of the potomacs WM got just before they dieselized. Sweet You seem to be doing better than me on your projects with me building an Erie Heavy Pacific.

I thought those Northerns looked familiar! I have super detailed drawings for the WM Potomacs and have been looking over them carefully in preparation for building them. Once the WM versions are complete I plan on heavily modifying them into CA&L engines.

-Ben

I thought those Northerns looked familiar! I have super detailed drawings for the WM Potomacs and have been looking over them carefully in preparation for building them. Once the WM versions are complete I plan on heavily modifying them into CA&L engines.

-Ben

Funny you say that. I have WM Potomac diagrams aswell. Was thinking of building the whole steam roster.

UP's local down the Southwest Garden Spur is a daily ex-Saturday run that
serves local commercial customers on a former MoPac industrial branch.

Here, UPY SW1500 No. 1105 rocks back and forth past a natural catch pond.
He will take his fourteen cars clear of the west yard switch before shoving his
cut into Vernon Yard track five. After collecting five UTLX LPG tankers from the
propane industry adjacent to the yard, the two cuts will be linked and transferred
over the Mississippi River to South Belt Yard in East Lewiston, IL.

A little mini-project sprouts up here...

These are Chance's images he asked me to go ahead and edit & post here.

xDKxllN.png

A little Milwaukee Road 261 mockup! Technically, not even that, but for fun how could we not renumber it into that?

NmlE6tq.png

There's obvious non-MILW stuff that would be changed if we were going full MILW S3... but that's not what this really is.

NAlt5M1.png

No no, it is similar, sure, but definitely not natively Milwaukee! More to come soon.

Cheers,
SM

Alright folks, soon in a day or two, there are going to be a couple of rock tunnel openings from me uploaded. I've made alot of them to simulate East Coast style bare rock tunnels from the 19th century to the early 20th. They should be able to fit both NG and SG locomotives. I'm going to see if I can make a tunnel spline to go along with them

ef770180830c4fd6eaff1d9028e2fce6.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back