The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

cMI1Vin.jpg

WRoDzek.jpg

Something a littttle different.

Bonus

Cheers,
SM

Transferring over to TANE, eh lego207?

Hahaha, not for a loooong time... I'll be using TANE for a few screenshots or maybe videos once and a while, but my route building and most shots will come from 12 still. However, if all does go well I should be able to release both a TS12 and TANE version of future routes until I make a permanent switch (probably not for at least 1 or 2 years at this rate). For now, too much invested in 12. Transferring all the content over really sucks a whole lot, especially since both games are on different computers!

I would expect to see the current route (Silver Lines V2), the electrified route, and a possible Milwaukee Road route to all come from TS12, and if possible with TANE counterparts. Also possible for the Illinois/midwest route to come from 12. If I get all of these done in 12 then you might expect to see a full switch over. Depends, really.

Also, who on earth decided that the editing options in TANE's CM should be on a different dropdown menu? Such a minor inconvenience that makes using that game that much more frustrating. Kinda wanna slap whoever made that decision! Not to mention the crashes I've had... not as stable as people keep claiming, not enough benefits to warrant a full time switch. Such is life with this game!

Cheers,
SM

I made some bare rock face tunnels. There are more portals than you see, at least I'm working on them. I took the same idea Shortline2 did for her mining tunnels and made NG3ft gauge tunnels. you will have to use a dig hole at the openings so you don't run into the map thing. Yes I will make SG versions too.

f5d5cb707d3a0f873900f82bb79b86ff.jpg

36590c94cb069938096e2fc95f1fe969.jpg

c8315e2175564330329c26c830bedb90.jpg

Ya'll Take care
Rock On!
~Dusten

Nice work dusten. I could definitly use some sg ones for my T&E.

Road intersection to the right is on 4 different heights because of the ground, thats why it looks like garbage.

R5nH5Ru.jpg

Back