LMS Routes

Afternoon, everyone.

I know i ask this a lot, but where can i find some good LMS-era routes for Trainz 12? I'd enjoy a place to run the Potteries Loop Line LMS locos somewhere besides the Loop Line itself or the S&C, even if the 1960's S&C isn't too fitting for the locos i own. I know that sounds stupid but i like to mix it up a bit from time to time.

Any suggestions at all are gladly welcome.

Regards,

You could try the Great Central route since before its unfortunate demise in the 1960s it was under the management of the BR Midland region. Although the route is still a WIP, it does provide a lengthy main line which suites all types of traffic from freight, local services and express passenger consists.

Best of luck,

Peter.

You could try Harcourt's Along UTA Lines, which while situated in Northern Ireland is a representation of the former NCC lines (which was actually owned by the LMS until nationalisation, the NCC actually had 2 jintys shipped over by the LMS during WW2, the NCC also had a big 2-6-4t (jeep) based off the Fairburn tank (which in turn was based off the Stanier and Fowler tanks).

It is an old route mind you (released in 2008 for TRS2004),

Andrew.

You could try the Great Central route since before its unfortunate demise in the 1960s it was under the management of the BR Midland region. Although the route is still a WIP, it does provide a lengthy main line which suites all types of traffic from freight, local services and express passenger consists.

I tried that one. I guess it's too detailed for my PC,as i got about 5-10 FPS when using it.

andywhellans said:
You could try Harcourt's Along UTA Lines, which while situated in Northern Ireland is a representation of the former NCC lines (which was actually owned by the LMS until nationalisation, the NCC actually had 2 jintys shipped over by the LMS during WW2, the NCC also had a big 2-6-4t (jeep) based off the Fairburn tank (which in turn was based off the Stanier and Fowler tanks).

It is an old route mind you (released in 2008 for TRS2004),

Alright, i'll check it out.

Back