Website Downtime Expected

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we will have some downtime this afternoon (1/23/15). We are aware of the outage as this is a planned work window. We will have some goodies available when we emerge from the dust!

Expected downtime today is several hours.

Thanks

JR

Yeah same here. I'm guessing they're going to use the weekend to get all the bugs out and open up on Monday, but I've been wrong before.

Alpha22 posted they were working on a new site all-together, so I'm betting thats what this is. THey're also, hopefully, going to be making up for the lack of updates over the past month, but we'll see.

Can't wait to see myself,
Falcus

Some of the posts in this thread piss me off and I have nothing to do with JR except spending gobs of money there. It's completely rude to badger them over what the "goodies" will be and when. Poor guys run a business and content creation isn't easy or fast. Personally I'd rather sit back and wait two weeks with no updates and know good things come to those who wait. Rant over.

Some of the posts in this thread piss me off and I have nothing to do with JR except spending gobs of money there. It's completely rude to badger them over what the "goodies" will be and when. Poor guys run a business and content creation isn't easy or fast. Personally I'd rather sit back and wait two weeks with no updates and know good things come to those who wait. Rant over.

This needed to be said, thank you.

Alpha22 posted they were working on a new site all-together, so I'm betting thats what this is. THey're also, hopefully, going to be making up for the lack of updates over the past month, but we'll see.

Can't wait to see myself,
Falcus
Really? How often are they suppose to update? I mean they could always update I guess. I imagine it would be like: BIG NEWS TODAY!.....we've made no new content today, that is all. I mean why do they owe you anything?

Yesterday i got the website to show up and i saw that there was a new pack being advetised and it was a sd70ace pack with a fictional b unit

Really? How often are they suppose to update? I mean they could always update I guess. I imagine it would be like: BIG NEWS TODAY!.....we've made no new content today, that is all. I mean why do they owe you anything?

Really? Says right on their website, something to the effect of "Updates every Friday". And "I imagine" it'll be whatever THEY want it to be, not you, or me or anyone else. Why do they owe anybody anything? No reason at all. Why don't you stick to your own guessing and leave others alone?

@Anyone else expressing Issues with what I or anyone else has said:
There has been no Trolling, no Flaming, Mere questions and Guesses as to when or what JR is doing. There hasn't even been All Cap Sentances yet (Bar the fellow I just responded to). I had to learn this a couple months back, but really, whats so bad about asking something once as long as a single person doesn't make a nuisance of themselves? If 20 people are asking the same question then I guess that just means JR is, IDK, POPULAR or something?

Geez....
Falcus

Back