First Class Ticket

mistermoet

I have been away from Trainz for a couple of years - decided to to order T:ANE - in the meantime I have reinstsalled Trainz 2012 and updated it to the latest build - I have previously purchased First Class Ticket with no problems - but on purchasing a FCT this morning I am at a loss of where to go to activate it - how many web sites does Auran or N3V games need - talk about overkill - I went to Planet Auran (where I used to go to activate FCT) no indication there of my latest FCT purchase - any help here would be appreciated

Hi Peter - thanx for your reply - went to 'MyTrainz' - only shows my old expired tickets - I have logged a support ticket with the Help Desk - see what happens there -

If you don't see your new ticket in MyTrainz (formerly Planet Auran), then there's a possibility the order wasn't fully processed by PayPal.

Check your email for any confirmation messages to ensure the transaction has been processed or otherwise. There have been problems in the past with PayPal not completely processing orders.

John

Hi Mistermoet
Please contact our helpdesk so that we can assist you with your FCT. Please include the order number for your purchase.

Regards

Back