csx ac6600cw to a c44-9w

shaun_rt

I was wondering how would I transform a csx ac6600cw to a csx c44-9 because I wanna make a dash 9 but no one has one made besides pro trainz because there not realistic enough in my opinion no offense to pro trainz but will anyone help me with pointers tips anything thanks.

a CSX C44-9W looks like a C40-8W externally with only a few small detail differences. They also share the shorter C40-8W length. There is no easy way to simply transform a longer and very different AC6000 or AC4400 (whichever you really meant) into the CSX version of the C44-9W.

No, pretty distinct differences between it and a dash 9.... First, have you seen a Dash 9, I think that would be a better question.
The CSX Dash-9s are pre production models if I recall and for the most part use a majority of Dash 8 parts on the external side.

The CSX Dash-9s are pre production models if I recall and for the most part use a majority of Dash 8 parts on the external side.
Not sure on the pre-production info, but it is true they use a majority of Dash 8 parts. In fact, I don't think CSX has any actual C44-9W's (Ehh, don't quote me on that though). In seeing a C40-9W, it looked exactly like a C40-8W which I mistook it for before finding out later it was a C40-9W. Are there any actual visual differences between the two? I would be interested in knowing so I can consider myself more knowledgeable on that.

Back