How To Make Turnouts?

Trainz Legend
How Do You Build Points For Trainz.( I Don't Mean In GMAX Or Anything Like That) I Mean In Surveyor.

Example
screen025ah1.jpg

I Know There Is Default Ones For Trainz 2006 But The Don't Change To The Track Im Using When Im Joining.

Also Is There Any People Who Has Made Them On The DLS That I Can Look At.

Thanks For Your Help In Advance.

there are some (french I think) ones, hold on let me check

the bad this is though, if you use them, and lots of them, and the track that goes with them, it eats your FPS no joke...

How Do You Build Points For Trainz.( I Don't Mean In GMAX Or Anything Like That) I Mean In Surveyor.

Example

(image removed)

I Know There Is Default Ones For Trainz 2006 But The Don't Change To The Track Im Using When Im Joining.

Also Is There Any People Who Has Made Them On The DLS That I Can Look At.

Thanks For Your Help In Advance.

Hi,

Or you could do a search on the DLS for turnout and you'll find some guides to help you on your way, the one I use is Turnout 6 - 12 Guide (kuid:70337:23051).

To do yards, search for Yard Guide and you'll find one by Mr Den (kuid:141417:60079) or the one I use do a search for CS_Yard Template_1 (kuid:37522:9972) which is another good one.

I use a yard Template by Mike Banfield (Mike10). They are available on the DLS but require a bit of fiddling to get them to work.

It involves changing the kind from "mocrossing" to "track" and Visa Versa. I then use Trainz Map to change the Track I am using.

MB 6-lane yard Right & MB 6-lane yard left
Kuid:35412:40016 & kuid:35412:40017

Regards

0099 if I've read your question correctly, you simply want to know how to create a junction in TRS?

It's so basic it's hard to explain, but here goes. You don't need any special equipment, I don't know why people are telling you to download things. You simply create a new length of track by clicking somewhere on an existing piece of track and then laying the new piece wherever you want it to go.

The junction is created automatically when you click on the track. Surely it's in the manual :confused:

JB

and if you want the junction to have smooth curves and to look nice, use the straightening tool on the piece of track on the leading side of the turnout.

I Think Ive been accidently been misleading but ill try to explain better.

On The Picture see how the tracks going to the yards are perfectly Straight.

Let my get a picture with writing on it so its a bit eaisier for everyone.

Picture

screen0251nv9.jpg

See How It Curves Into The Yard.

Sorry If This Isn't Important But I Am Having Problems With It And It Makes My Yards Ugly.

Back