Settle & Carlisle again

umphies

Hi all,
I have just recently bought the S & C 2009 add on which then proceeded to automatically download into my TS 2012...O.K. there...But how do I download it into my 2009??? I download the instal files which comes as a zip file. When I try to instal the files into 2009 it will only instal them again into 2012...During instal I get a "Ready to Instal" window which among other things has a line.."Destination location c:\program files\nv3 games\trainz simulator 12 " which I can't seem to change to the 2009 folder...How can I do so and where do I put the add on in 2009 to be an add on and not a stand alone??
I have looked over other threads to see if some one else has the same problem but not able to find what I would really like and what works for me...I have 2009 build 44653

Thanks in advance..

actually the only time I see a browse button is when it initially starts to instal which it does to "appdata\local\temp\rarsfx1" .It does this fairly quickly and the browse button is dim as I have said.After that it just asks for the serial number etc and goes to instal in 2012...

Back